We use leading edge technology and the best tools available to work on challenging projects. Whether you're in the skilled trades, field, engineering or business, our streamlined business means you’re better positioned to make an impact in a thriving industry.
We're focused on growth – the growth of our companies, our shareholders' returns, our clients' businesses and our employee’s careers. Entrepreneurial and self-motivated, our employees thrive in a dynamic, high-energy environment.
Along with our Calgary head office, we offer a variety of opportunities to live and work across Canada in the communities where Weatherford is present: Bonnyville, Edmonton, Estevan, Grande Prairie, Lloydminster, Montreal, Nisku, Red Deer, St. John’s and more.
Benefits & Perks
Compensation and more
Along with a competitive salary, our employees enjoy:
- No waiting period for medical and dental benefits
- Global career opportunities
- Employee referral program
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Scholarship program for dependents
- Registered apprenticeship program towards designated trades
- An RRSP matching program that starts right away
Start your career at Weatherford
We help support your career development so you can create your future. If you're just starting out, we have a variety of entry level office, field and manufacturing positions that will provide you with on-the job training. In addition, we offer:
- World-class training centres and instructors
- On-the-job mentorship
- Internal and external continuing education courses
- Innovative talent management system for skill development
Looking for the right job opportunity?
We currently have no job openings.
Sign up for Job Alerts and receive new Weatherford Canada
opportunities right in your inbox.
Don't see a job that you're interested in? Create a Job Alert for Weatherford Canada.
To view these videos please upgrade your browser
This page is best viewed in Internet Explorer version 9.0 and above.