6 hacks for finding your next job on Workopolis
With thousands of new jobs from Canada’s top employers posted every day, Workopolis is the place to be for your job search. But are you aware of everything the site has to offer?
Check out the infographic below to learn six simple tips for using Workopolis like a pro (and to take your job search to the next level):
So to recap:
- Register for a free Workopolis account so you can:
- Upload your existing resume or create one on Workopolis. The Workopolis database of candidate resumes is searched over 16,000 times a day by top recruiters across the country. Increase your chances of finding your dream job by allowing employers to find your resume and contact you about potential job opportunities.
- See who viewed your resume. We’ll show you which companies have viewed your online resume – so you’ll know if it’s resonating with employers who can help you achieve your career goals.
- Apply to certain jobs with a single click using your online resume.
- Get job recommendations on your Workopolis dashboard. Based on your recent job searches and the kinds of jobs you’ve looked at, we’ll start to provide you with job recommendations.
- Use Job Insider to research your career options. Our easy-to-use career planning tool gives you valuable insights on the most popular job titles – giving you an edge in your job search. Simply type in a job title to discover the average base salary, the most in-demand specialized skills, the amount of work experience preferred, and more.
- Get a free salary report to leverage your negotiation power. Find out what you’re worth with our Payscale-powered salary reports and go into your interviews and salary negotiations discussions with confidence.
- Automate your search with Job Alerts and get new jobs that match your criteria delivered straight to your inbox – saving you time and keeping you on top of the latest job postings.
- Search and view jobs on the go with our responsive website. Our website will adjust accordingly for optimized viewing on various mobile devices and screen sizes, making it easier for you to find your dream job, wherever you are.
- Get the latest career news and insight with our weekly newsletters or by following Workopolis on social media. We’ll keep you up-to-date on all the latest news and trends in the world of work.